Jokes that didn’t make it to the movie (part I)

Posted by by Wio on 29 Oct at 01:32 PM

Butt Seriously

Not out now! Not in a store near you! Not any good! The new portables hit album “Butt Seriously”! Including groovy kind of stoolgang stimulating sing-a-long songs “Too Much Air Tonight”, “Against all Arse”, “Two Farts”, “Another Butt In Paradise” and “Candle In The Wind”. Special guest appearance by James Brown!

14 comments

# hendrik Oct 29, 2006 at 05.59 pm

less is more!

# Dikken Danny Jan 7, 2007 at 02.27 am

wat rieke kik kier,<br>
rieke kik kak of<br>
kakke kik kier.
——-

# www.ukraybanglasscheap.co.uk Nov 20, 2017 at 11.49 pm

Ray Ban has made it possible for as many individuals as possible to gain access to top quality developer eyeglasses

# shibu yadav Jan 5, 2018 at 08.49 pm

First of all, our primary concern delete my browser history browser which is the list of sites and pages you’ve visited in the past.

# Beti Apr 25, 2018 at 01.42 am

It’s the little changes that make the largest changes.

# Frances D. Stone May 14, 2018 at 02.22 am

The albums are really fine and they are a big hit in recent times, actually, there is a logic in the music. I really like it, I bought the album form australian essay reviews writing services and I am going to perform with my friends in our college anniversary. This is the craziest album in recent times and I really love to perform.

# Sara Jun 8, 2018 at 01.34 pm

Hello every girl! It’s very exciting content. I really am surprised that you are so accomplished. I did not worth you!

# Diana Jun 8, 2018 at 01.35 pm

Congratulation on publishing brilliant posts! I essential think that the review is a maximum excellence articles and it meets all kinds of criteria. Well done.

# Victoria Jun 8, 2018 at 01.36 pm

Hi. There is a concern for every individual who look for big excellence content. Will you seek different website? If you inquire me I will mention NO. This page is greatest for me!

# Monica Jun 8, 2018 at 01.37 pm

Good publisher! Thank you so a lot for becoming here and placing so actually articles. Here is somebody who love it and state cheers!

# Nicole Jun 11, 2018 at 01.10 pm

Congratulation on producing outstanding pages! I must mention that the article is a significant excellence content and it meets all sorts of criteria. Well done.

# Kelly Jun 11, 2018 at 01.11 pm

Hello. Right here is an issue for everybody who try to find big excellence reports. Will you try to find an additional blog? If you question me I will say NO. This site is perfect for me!

# Sara Jun 11, 2018 at 01.12 pm

Hi publisher! Thanks a lot for becoming there and placing so actually content. There is somebody who appreciate it and express many thanks!

# Diana Jun 11, 2018 at 01.12 pm

In my advice, not many bloggers own so countless information to make brand new, worthwhile articles. I value performing it and I hope you did not lose the inspiration to write the unique ones!